We are now open, we will be operating normal opening hours, we would ask that you consider the best time to come and enjoy your activities.
Please be aware that you may have to queue outside to enter the centre or queue for your activity and we would ask you to adhere to our one way systems and directional facilities as far as possible. We would ask that if possible you come dressed for your activity and only bring essential items with you. Please bring your own drink with you.
We have also limited spaces available in activities to ensure we adhere to government guidelines, therefore we would encourage you to book your activity where possible.
Some facilities and activities will be closed or temporarily unavailable now.
If you are feeling at all unwell, or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not come to the centre. Please review our Health Commitment Statement before your first visit.
We have implemented a number of measures to ensure our customers and staff are safe. Throughout your visit please wash your hands frequently to keep us all safe.
Facilities that will be available include the following:
Bookings for the gym, classes and swimming will be available online for members 7 days in advance.
The gym will be open for customers, however, you must book in for a workout. This can be done online (select fitness adult session), via telephone or in-person at reception.
- Gym sessions will be limited to 60-minutes, if booking online please note that you can book in 15 minute intervals, you only need to book ONE session.
- Please come dressed for the gym as changing rooms and showers will not be available for the gym.
- Only bring essential items with you, no bags or towels will be permitted in the gym.
- The layout of the gym may have changed and some equipment will have been moved or temporarily unavailable.
- Please make sure you wipe down the equipment with the paper towels and sanitiser provided, before and after use and be considerate to other gym users.
- Unfortunately, no water fountains will be available, please bring with you a bottle ready filled. Water is available to purchase from the vending machines.
We will be offering a range of classes throughout the week, but the timetable will be reduced and there will be reduced capacity in each class.
- Book your class in advance, online, via the telephone or with the reception team.
- Do not arrive too early for your class to avid congregating in groups.
- There will be a short time in between each class to allow customers to enter and exit safely and to ensure all equipment used is cleaned after use
- Classes will be reduced to 45 minutes to include 10 minutes for cleaning equipment before and after the class.
- In the studio there are markers on the floor to ensure you keep a safe distance from others.
- If you need to use a mat, please bring your own.
- After your class in studio one or the Stages Flight studio, please leave by the dedicated exit.
Please review the class timetable for the latest information