Following the recent Government announcement, we can confirm that we remain open, with many activities operating as normal including our gym, classes, lane and public swimming and swimming lessons. However to ensure we comply with the government guidelines we must all ensure that customers have left the centre by 10pm. Therefore some late night activities will be finishing slightly earlier than normal. We would ask for your cooperation with this to ensure we are abiding by the latest guidelines.
Please help us keep you and others safe.
As more customers return to the leisure centres we are encouraging people to wear a face covering in communal areas unless they are exempt or under 11 years. In certain parts of the leisure centres face coverings are mandatory by law, such as in our close contact services, like the beauty spa. In other areas we request your cooperation to make others feel safe, but this is not required by law. You do not need to wear a face covering whilst engaging in sport and physical activity. As a facility for the all the community we would like to encourage everyone back into the centre and you can help with this and other measures like social distancing. Please be aware that some people may have exemptions and not to wear a face covering. We will do our best to approach this matter with care and consideration.
Please be aware that you may have to queue outside to enter the centre or queue for your activity and we would ask you to adhere to our one way systems and directional facilities as far as possible. We would ask that if possible you come dressed for your activity and only bring essential items with you. Please bring your own drink with you.
We have also limited spaces available in activities to ensure we adhere to government guidelines, therefore we would encourage you to book your activity where possible.
Some facilities and activities will be closed or temporarily unavailable now.
If you are feeling at all unwell, or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 please do not come to the centre. Please review our Health Commitment Statement before your first visit.
We have implemented a number of measures to ensure our customers and staff are safe. Throughout your visit please wash your hands frequently to keep us all safe.
Facilities that will be available include the following:
Bookings for the gym, classes and swimming will be available online for members 7 days in advance.
The gym will be open for customers, however, you must book in for a workout. This can be done online (select fitness adult session), via telephone or in-person at reception.
- Gym sessions will be limited to 60-minutes, if booking online please note that you can book in 15 minute intervals, you only need to book ONE session.
- Please come dressed for the gym as changing rooms and showers will not be available for the gym.
- Only bring essential items with you, no bags or towels will be permitted in the gym.
- A limited number of lockers will be available in the gym changing rooms to store outdoor wear. Only one person at a time will be able to access the changing rooms to deposit or collect belongings from the changing rooms.
- The layout of the gym may have changed and some equipment will have been moved or temporarily unavailable.
- Please make sure you wipe down the equipment with the paper towels and sanitiser provided, before and after use and be considerate to other gym users.
- Unfortunately, no water fountains will be available, please bring with you a bottle ready filled. Water is available to purchase from the vending machines.
We will be offering a range of classes throughout the week, but the timetable will be reduced and there will be reduced capacity in each class.
- Book your class in advance, online, via the telephone or with the reception team.
- Do not arrive too early for your class to avid congregating in groups.
- There will be a short time in between each class to allow customers to enter and exit safely and to ensure all equipment used is cleaned after use
- Classes will be reduced to 45 minutes to include 10 minutes for cleaning equipment before and after the class.
- In the studio there are markers on the floor to ensure you keep a safe distance from others.
- If you need to use a mat, please bring your own.
- After your class in studio one or the Stages Flight studio, please leave by the dedicated exit.
Generation Plus Fitness classes
Ability led Pilates – Mondays 12.30pm – 1.30pm
Keep Fit – Wednesdays 10.30am – 11.30am
Line Dancing – Thursdays 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Please review the class timetable for the latest information