Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for full or part time Barista / Catering Assistants, serving Paddy & Scott’s, to join an enthusiastic and friendly team within InspireAll.
- Serving customers with food and beverages and providing excellent customer service
- Cash handling and reconciliation of monies at the end of each shift.
- Cleaning and general housekeeping of the café and kitchen area
- Preparation and cooking of food
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of level 2 Food Hygiene is desirable however full training will be provided
- Experience in catering, including Customer Care, Health and Safety and Food Hygiene is also desirable
- A flexible approach to working hours, as you may be required to work evenings and weekends.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received – apply today!
Closing date: Tuesday 16th May 2023
All applicants require an enhanced DBS check.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered Charity No: 1093653