Exciting opportunities have arisen for Catering Assistants at Furzefield, Potters Bar working with a dynamic and friendly team to work across 2 catering units.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of level 2 food hygiene, have experience, energy and enthusiasm as well as a good understanding of the role. This includes food prep and cooking, health and safety, cleaning and high standards in customer service.
Hours available include some evenings and weekends work.
The role will involve serving customers and cash handling, cleaning and housekeeping of the café and kitchen area, preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
INSPIREALL are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Friday 19th August 2022
For an informal chat about this post please contact: Sharon West (Business Manager) on 01707 850500.
All applicants require an enhanced DBS check.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered Charity No: 1093653