An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full or Part Time Fitness Instructor(s) at the Furzefield Centre working with a dynamic and friendly team.
The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and be able to demonstrate experience in the role. You will also need to be qualified to a minimum of REPs Level 2 or equivalent and preferably have experience in teaching studio classes, such as Spinning and / or Circuits.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing friendly and supportive supervision in the Fitness Suite
- Providing customer inductions and fitness assessments
- Maintaining clean & safe facilities
- Providing challenges and social activities for customers
- Tracking membership usage & results
This is a key role in membership retention and as such, we are looking for a self-starter with good interpersonal skills. Applicants must be willing to work early mornings, late evenings and weekends, as the Centre operates on a rota system covering all these times.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
INSPIREALL are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Friday 19th August 2022
For an informal chat about this position please contact Sharon West, Business Manager on 01707 850500.
All applicants require an enhanced DBS check.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered Charity No: 1093653