An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Membership Advisor to join our dynamic and friendly team at Furzefield, Potters Bar.
We are looking for someone with experience in customer service and, preferably, sales. Someone who is self-driven, organised and has the confidence to engage and motivate customers to improve their lifestyle by starting them on their fitness journey. The role will require working towards a sales target to increase our membership base by actively obtaining new leads through various methods. You will work closely with the Sales Manager and Outreach oordinator to help drive this.
The ideal candidates must be friendly, passionate and able to communicate clearly and confidently with infectious energy levels. The role will include a flexible working pattern with evening and weekend hours.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
INSPIREALL are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work / life balance.
Applications will be considered immediately and interviews will be offered when suitable applications are received.
Closing date: Friday 29th July 2022
For an informal chat about this post please contact: email@example.com.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependant on role applied for
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered Charity No: 1093653
InspireAll promotes a positive attitude towards attendance at work.