An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Casual Receptionist at Furzefield Leisure Centre working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who has experience of reception work, excellent customer care and interpersonal skills and dealing with the public, cash handling and working with computers. Previous experience in a leisure environment would be advantageous, although full training and the opportunity to develop your skills will be given.
The role will involve processing bookings and payments, dealing with enquiries, and specifically creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere at this busy centre.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd May 2023
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer