An exciting opportunity has arisen for casual Swimming Instructors at Furzefield Leisure Centre working with an enthusiastic and friendly team.
Candidates will need to deliver excellent high standards, whilst working towards ASA, National and corporate swimming targets.
We are always seeking high performing professional team players to expand and develop our Swim School to achieve consistently high standards of customer service whilst promoting important lifelong learning skills through swimming.
If you have a passion for swimming, high standards and a zest for teaching, please apply today!
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children’s activities
- Theatre and Golf discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
INSPIREALL are a charity that have a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire for communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who are passionate about our values and want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff however we encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Friday 19th August 2022
For an informal chat about this post please contact: Furzefield.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer