Spa, Health & Wellbeing
The Spa at Furzefield
Situated at the heart of the centre, The Spa at Furzefield is the perfect location to relax, unwind, rejuvenate and let the tension and stress float away.
- Salt Sauna
Helping to ease aches and pains and enhances the body’s natural sleep cycle. This is a traditional sauna with a Himalayan salt wall.
- Aroma Steam Room
Natural sea salts help clear your mind whilst the salt steam soothes and heals your skin. The steam room generates humid heat with temperatures of up to 46°C.
- Herbal Sauna
A true Finnish sauna experience, this dry heat sauna helps to relax your muscles whilst deep cleaning your body in temperatures of up to 85°C
- Ice Fountain
A cooling experience to tone and refresh your skin.
- Heated Relaxation Benches
Rest and relax on our heated benches
- Health Shower
- Relaxation Area
Health benefits of using the spa thermal experience include reducing stress, easing aches and pains and improving circulation.
- Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 1.00pm and 4.00pm – 8.00pm
- Saturday – 2.00pm – 6.00pm
- Sunday – 4.00pm – 9.00pm
We ask that you observe the following points when using the Thermal Spa Experience;
- Booking in advance in one hour slots.
- Thermal Spa Experience will be limited to a maximum of 6 people at any one time, with 2 people in each sauna or steam room.
- Please observe the marked areas to sit within the rooms. This is shown on the door of each sauna or steam to ensure social distancing is observed.
- We request you spend a maximum of 15 minutes in each room.
- Wrist bands will be issued and request these to be worn at all times whilst using the Thermal Spa Experience.
- The ice fountain will be unavailable.
- Water fountain will be available for refilling bottles only.
- Cleaning will take place throughout the opening hours with a deep clean after each session.
- We would ask customers to use the sanitise stations provided in the shower area.
- Please observe any instructions by staff to keep everyone safe.
You can also enjoy an excellent selection of Decleor treatments including:
- Shellac nail treatments
- Jane Iredale makeup
The Spa at Furzefield will enhance your health and wellbeing, so for more information:
We are currently open for spa treatments, but these must be booked in advance, no walk-in appointments are currently available. To book your appointment call 01707 850519 or email email@example.com
Relax and unwind with a 30 minute facial and 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage for just £59 when you book between 1 – 30th June 2021.
We also deliver a comprehensive exercise referral service. An exercise referral is a formal process whereby a clinician refers a patient to their local leisure provider to receive extended structured, (medical) condition-specific exercise instruction. For more details, including eligibility and how to get referred please click here.