Spa, Health & Wellbeing
The Spa at Furzefield
Situated at the heart of the centre, The Spa at Furzefield is the perfect location to relax, unwind, rejuvenate and let the tension and stress float away.
- Salt Sauna
Helping to ease aches and pains and enhances the body’s natural sleep cycle. This is a traditional sauna with a Himalayan salt wall.
- Aroma Steam Room
Natural sea salts help clear your mind whilst the salt steam soothes and heals your skin. The steam room generates humid heat with temperatures of up to 46°C.
- Herbal Sauna
A true Finnish sauna experience, this dry heat sauna helps to relax your muscles whilst deep cleaning your body in temperatures of up to 85°C
- Ice Fountain
A cooling experience to tone and refresh your skin.
- Heated Relaxation Benches
Rest and relax on our heated benches
- Health Shower
- Relaxation Area
Health benefits of using the spa thermal experience include reducing stress, easing aches and pains and improving circulation.
Opening hours (last bookable slot 1 hour before closing):
- Monday – Friday – 7.00am – 9.00pm
- Saturday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Sunday – 8.00pm – 8.00pm
We ask that you observe the following points when using the Thermal Spa Experience;
- Booking in advance in one hour slots. Bookings will be reviewed via a register so you may be asked to verify your details when we conduct regular checks.
- Thermal Spa Experience will be limited to a maximum of 9 people at any one time, with 3 people in each sauna or steam room.
- We request you spend a maximum of 15 minutes in each room.
- Cleaning will take place throughout the opening hours with a deep clean at the end of every day.
- Please observe any instructions by staff to keep everyone safe.
You can also enjoy an excellent selection of Decleor treatments including:
- Shellac nail treatments
- Jane Iredale makeup
The Spa at Furzefield will enhance your health and wellbeing, so for more information:
August Summer Offer
Get the glow back this summer with our summer facial offer, relax and unwind with a one hour facial and receive a 15% discount.
Offer is valid between the 1st – 31st August.
|Monday||12.00pm – 8.00pm|
|Tuesday||10.00am – 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am – 4.00pm|
|Thursday||12.00pm – 8.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am – 4.00pm|
Please note our cancellation policy for spa treatments;
- Appointment cancelled more than 48 hours prior to treatment there will be no charge.
- 48 hours or less prior to treatment 50% of full payment is required
- 24 hours or less prior to treatment, or no show 100% of full payment is required.
- Spa Day, 48 hours notice prior to spa day is required otherwise full payment is required.
Summit Therapy and Performance
Summit Therapy and Performance are a sports injury and massage clinic aiming to providing high quality injury management and sports therapy treatment.
Offering support to clients with a wide range of treatment plans specific to each individual need. Each treatment plan will consist of what the therapists deem most suitable to support our clients ranging from postural/injury assessment, deep tissue sports massage and other various treatments.
To find out more or book an appointment contact them;
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 07933126972
We also deliver a comprehensive exercise referral service. An exercise referral is a formal process whereby a clinician refers a patient to their local leisure provider to receive extended structured, (medical) condition-specific exercise instruction. For more details, including eligibility and how to get referred please click here.