Spa, Health & Wellbeing
The Spa at Furzefield
Situated at the heart of the centre, The Spa at Furzefield is the perfect location to relax, unwind, rejuvenate and let the tension and stress float away.
- Salt Sauna
Helping to ease aches and pains and enhances the body’s natural sleep cycle. This is a traditional sauna with a Himalayan salt wall.
- Aroma Steam Room
Natural sea salts help clear your mind whilst the salt steam soothes and heals your skin. The steam room generates humid heat with temperatures of up to 46°C.
- Herbal Sauna
A true Finnish sauna experience, this dry heat sauna helps to relax your muscles whilst deep cleaning your body in temperatures of up to 85°C
- Ice Fountain
A cooling experience to tone and refresh your skin.
- Heated Relaxation Benches
Rest and relax on our heated benches
- Health Shower
- Relaxation Area
Health benefits of using the spa thermal experience include reducing stress, easing aches and pains and improving circulation.
Opening hours (last bookable slot 1 hour before closing):
- Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 9.00pm
- Saturday – 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Sunday – 8.00pm – 8.00pm
We ask that you observe the following points when using the Thermal Spa Experience;
- Booking in advance in one-hour slots. Bookings will be reviewed via a register so you may be asked to verify your details when we conduct regular checks.
- Thermal Spa Experience will be limited to a maximum of 9 people at any one time, with 3 people in each sauna or steam room.
- We request you spend a maximum of 15 minutes in each room.
- Cleaning will take place throughout the opening hours with a deep clean at the end of every day.
- Please observe any instructions by staff to keep everyone safe.
You can also enjoy an excellent selection of treatments including:
- Shellac nail treatments
New skin analysis now available with every facial using our new wood lamp, as skincare specialists, we can gather a lot more information about your skin when performing a wood lamps test.
Skin conditions that can’t be seen by the naked eye are much more visible, which helps to give us an accurate diagnosis. Helping the therapist to understand your skin conditions so they can carry out the most effective treatment for you and help you to care for your skin even after the treatment with us.
Elemis Biotec Facials
Our NEW Pro-Glow Facial treatment menu harnesses the revolutionary power of advanced cold therapy with our NEW Subzero CryO2 Therapy, Advanced Light Therapy, Microcurrent, Galvanic and Oxygen Infusions.
In just one treatment, skin is visibly rejuvenated, refreshed and radiant.
*Pro – Glow Renewal+ – 60 mins
*Pro – Glow Smooth+ – 60 mins
*Pro – Glow Resurface+ – 60 mins
*Pro – Glow Brilliance+ – 60 mins
*Pro – Glow CryO2 Sculpt+ – 60 mins
Prepare your skin for winter workshop
Join us for our new Winter skin workshops, enjoy a series of skincare routine demonstrations and talks, product testing plus exclusive offers!
Thursday 23rd November:
- 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm
Please book through the spa reception.
- Bamboo Massage, full body (60 mins) £65
- Bamboo Massage, back, neck and shoulder massage (30 mins) £40
What is a bamboo massage? Bamboo massage uses bamboo canes to alleviate muscle tension; bamboo is used to roll and knead the tissue in deep and long massage strokes, breaking down tight muscles and promoting circulation.
- Hot Stone Massage, full body (60 mins) £65
- Hot Stone Massage, back, neck and shoulder massage (30 mins) £40
Black Friday Sale
Don’t miss out on our Black Friday sale!!!
Enjoy 30% off a one hour massage or facial plus 30% off all spa retail between the 24th – 28th November.
Please book this offer in advance to avoid disappointment.
Shop & Pamper Spa Day
Thursday 7th December: 10.00am – 4.00pm
Join us for a festive day of pampering and shopping in the spa!
- Free mini treatments and skin analysis
- Biotec demonstrations
- Product samples and exclusive offers
- Prosecco and nibbles
- Christmas gift packages
Please book at the spa reception.
The Spa at Furzefield will enhance your health and wellbeing, so for more information:
To book your appointment call us on 01707 850519 or email email@example.com
Or book online
|Monday||9.15am – 8.00pm|
|Tuesday||10.00am – 6.00pm|
|Wednesday||9.00am – 4.00pm|
|Thursday||9.15am – 8.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am – 4.00pm|
Christmas Opening Hours
|Wednesday 27th||10.00am – 1.30pm|
|Thursday 28th||9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Friday 29th||9.00am – 5.00pm|
|Saturday 30th||9.00am – 5.00pm|
Please note our cancellation policy for spa treatments;
- Appointment cancelled more than 48 hours prior to treatment there will be no charge.
- 48 hours or less prior to treatment 50% of full payment is required
- 24 hours or less prior to treatment, or no show 100% of full payment is required.
- Spa Day, 48 hours notice prior to spa day is required otherwise full payment is required.
We also deliver a comprehensive exercise referral service. An exercise referral is a formal process whereby a clinician refers a patient to their local leisure provider to receive extended structured, (medical) condition-specific exercise instruction. For more details, including eligibility and how to get referred please click here.